Tuesday, March 26, 2013

You don't work and the blame is God?


For many months ago I decided to create this blog, a english version of Com a Vida. But I just gave up translating my messages cause I don't know speak English very well. Even thought this blog was not God's will. But this was a thought of hell, to make me give up my blog. Unfortunately he got it for a long time. I feel so sad to say this, but it is the only truth.


But in a great day, God opened my eyes!
Yeah, He makes me see that I was wrong! This blog is His will! I have to work, not Him! I have to sacrificing to try to translate my messages! I have to work. I cannot blame my Lord by my accommodation! And so, there are many people who stop sacrificing and start blaming Jesus for that!

God will not come down and work for you! He did not it to me. He gave me strength, wisdom and inspiration. Now, I go to work. Simple! If I don't work, we will not have a blog. And you... Stop blaming Jesus! Get out of your comfort zone and work to tranform your dreams into a wonderful truth.

This is God's will.
God bless you all.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

I'm very happy with your visit and thanks for comment.

Powered by Blogger.

© With Life., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena